Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hakka Bao Bao Xiang

Our tea drinking and lunch on 25th September at Hakka bao Bao Xiang USJ 9, Subang Jaya.



Yam 3 layers pork with thick gravy, this dish I consider good as the 3 layers pork use was not fatty but 90% meat..the gravy just nice..

One plate of bitter gourd fried with salted egg taste good succulent n not bitter at all, in fact bitter gourd is one of my most favourite vege..



Yam abacus it is call because the shape like the seats of abacus.. this is another popular hakka dish.



Pork ( fah lam) in clay pot good for eating together with rice similar witht he yam pork..



Freid pork with black fungus, well comapring with my mother cooking I still prefer my mother receipe which currently my wife know how to cook this dish...







The young boss taste our puer tea and she say it is good...



Well she give us n extra FOC special tau foo in egg, this a a very tasty dish it is the restaurant own creation...





I am sure we have good lunch and puer tea drinking at this hakka restaurant,,,sure like to come back again to try out other dishes.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: