Thursday, October 20, 2011

David Ng my host

Mr & Mrs David Ng after all the hard works finally he can settle down to enjoy his dinner...

David Ng with First Baptist Church talent singers next myself and liew Shou Kong below Chris Ng all invetited huests of David Ng.



After dinner finally manage to photo with great Arthur..



I nearly miss the greatest opportunity to meet up again wiht my classmate from primarly to secondary Mr Ting..

at first i hesitated about accepting the invitation to attend a concert in a church as I haven't been to a church since the childhood days at old town P.J but somehow i decided to accept by next morning..WHY.. I tell all by 2 morow once I get the confirmation aftyer checking it up ...

They are just a few of the volunteers who make this Art concert and buffet dinner at very successfuly one.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: