Sunday, October 21, 2012

New York Street Ramen


I went to a popular Thai restaurant near our hotel for dinner, but it was full and cannot take in any more customer so need to walk in search of another restaurant.


I was attracted by this poster pasted outside a small Japanese ramen restaurant, they are only 10 seats in a U shape counter.


decided to try out this winning New York street ramen but when the bowl of ramen place in front of me, I know just too big for me to finish.


too late annie n kelly already order their smaller ramen, actually 2 can share one such big bowl.


hahaha my 4 new frens from Hong kong not only can finish but also drink all the soup in fact totally wipe out clean.


Never mind for all our other meals we always order 2 for 3 to share if not enough then order a smaller set...

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: