Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fraser's Hill police n clinic

My 3 nights holidays nearly spoilt after the breadfast on the second day morning, I discover one very important pill that I need to take after meal was lost. Most likely lost yesterday during lunch at Tg Malim town, all family members doesn't look happy any more especially Annie.Base on advise by bungalow care taker decided to try the clinic whetehr it is open on Sunday otheriwsie may require to go to kuala Kubu or Raub town hospital to get it.

I went inside ince little police station 1919 there was one police man n police women on duty, they were very freindly n helpful call by telephone the medical officer, who was woke from his sleep.

As instructed I waited outside the entrance door half an hour layer he turn up to open the door and after checking his stock, I am lucky it was available and he give me mre than I require for the next 3 days. Well the whole family smile again sure we were going to have a good time here with the grandchildren.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: