Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gourmel World Seafood Restaurant

Our group photo after the lunch hosted by my nephew George Zeng 3rd person from rigth side waering red t shirt, this seafood restaurant located at of the river tributaries of the Canton Pearl river, it is cloudy and windy temperature average 17 c

me showing nephew photos in digitak camera..

need to put up on my vest jacket and wind breaker as it is cold...

our foods order for the lunch I like the best flower jelly desert ( kooi Fah Goa) you can't get it in Malaysia



Margaret feel cold by now...this restaurant located beside the river with nice natural river views...but a bit far out from the main road you need local to take you there.I doubt taxi driver know the place unless he been here before...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: