Monday, May 18, 2009

My first overseas trip was not USA/Canada but to Toyo and Seoul just after 3 months joining a travel agency in K.L. in 1975 March. The Boss sent me to MAS/CX education tour for Bosses of 12 top travel agencies only. However I am the only junior one in the party to replace my Boss after he told MAS/CX I was their super sales executive. It was 5 star VIP treatment all the way. staying at 5 star hotel and good foods plus sightseeing attractions and entertainment.

We first landed in Tokyo staying at the New Otani with beautiful japanese garden and waterfall. it was sightseeing to Tokyo Tower, temple, Ginza shopping and cultural shows at night. I am like a mouse deer first entering a village tasting Japanese foods and Chinsese deluxe dinner etc.
The crowded Ginza shopping area with plenty to see and just looking at the packing was enough so interesting to look and nice to hold in your hand. I learn by just walking through the departmental store super market etc you could just taste plenty of food offer for tasting. After a few super market you actually fill your stomach so I suppose ther is no beggars in Tokyo or no body die of hunger. It was only 3nights 4 days in Tokyo but that was good enough to further encourage me see the world as much as possible. I know if wanted to succeed I must work very hard and smart to get it.

No comments: