Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chinamen Burger

Chinamen burger is actually steam dim sum tai bao, remind me of the childhood days where my mother where buy for me and my brother as breadfast. The tai bao taste much better when you eat by holding with 2 hands the whole bao and slowly bite into soft n juicy tai bao, just one more than enough. I give 7 out of 10 for this tai bao due to the ingredients use are lean meat, turnip however there is no pieces of chicket meat maybe the chic meat all mix together with pork, so make it easy to bite as no chicken bones, feel like holding it with my 2 hands to enjoy. Missing was the half boil egg and mushroom maybe all chop into pieces all mix together that is why very juicy.

I like this hot water system container becos I can add in any hot water into the pot instead of asking and waiting for the waiters.
Fortunately I bring my own Chinese tea Ti Kuan Yin, as I am fully aware the chinese tea serve in all dim sum restaurant are the 3rd n 4th grade type of tea. Unfortunately I did bring my own clay tea pot as I am not aware this restaurant provide such good hot water system container where custoemr can DIY for brewing their own Chinese tea. This type of big ceremic tea pot does not allow you to brew bring out he best of even the top grade Chinese tea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: