Monday, March 21, 2011

Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum

This a new branch outlet located at old town Petaling Jaya, jalan Pasar or jalan 21. I have seem their crowed outlet during weekend in Puchong and Kuchai Lama, when my son in law come across this new oultet decided to give treat on sunday.
Overall the dim sum consider OK for local standard as long as you don't expect it to be like some fine dim sum restaurant in Hong kong.
I do not find a special type of dim sum like those in Hong kong and Guangzhou dim sum restaurants, maybe the owner should throw away the 2 words Hong Kong.
The hot water cabinet that enable customers to add in extra refill their pot of Chinese tea to me was the best for custoemr who bring their own Chinese tea and clay tea pot. However the restaurant only use cermic tea pot a big one there can't brew to get the best out of even the best grade tea.I was not aware of this hot water cabinet but asual I alway bring along my good tea as I am aware restaurant here never serve good grade tea. If there is any reasons for me to come again it is not the dim sum better than other restaurants but for old time shake here I can chit chat with some childhood friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: