Thursday, June 11, 2009

I was putting my old thinking cap on where and how to start writing my 30 years old China touring and business trips etc China is my most visited nations since early 1980 beside all Far East Asia nations.
Just when I was encountering this great problemn an old travel trade friend called up and asked me to publish more photos instead words.
Suddenly it strike my mind " A picture speak a thousand words" Travel a thousand miles better than reading 10,000 books" base Chinses saying.
There below are new format to tell my travel stories and find that it is much easier for me to do it.

2 comments:

Tung... said...

i reaallly like china so much, it's tradition, value, history, people, culture, scenaries, products etc etc. its history, dynasty, tai-kam, concubines, shaolin, wushu, etc....fantastic. I plan to travel thru all provinces from east (shanghai/guangchow to west (xizang) thru shanxi, shaanxi, sichuan...hope can share more..

Tony Chen said...

Don't join any "Mai Chu Zee" China tours now a days. Our Malaysia out bound tour operators just don't care just interested in making profit.
Book Airasia or free and easy with hotel thrown in stay extra if wanted. Explore by using train, coach etc it is cheaper need advise contact me for planing. I may join in if there a group not more than 10 person for this sort FIT holdays.