Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sex Trade in the Era 1970s Taiwan

7.6 TIGER LEOPORD guest house in Mandarin it mean HAR PAR Ping Kwan. 

There are 50 rooms in this guest house all the rooms are so small 8x8 with a small toilet. You can possible stay in this kind room for a night There no TV only one small single bed in the middle and the wall all  hexagon mirrors. The lady in waiting to for guests are all above 40 years and in taipei standard in the era 1970s they are consider no value for the sex trade.

However the owner a women in her 50 was formerly one of the famous insex trade business. it was her ideas to start this  guest house to help her former sex trade freinds or other to continue to earn a living instead of becomming the cheap cheap one behind red light  street waiting for customers to come at night. 

They don't provide sex here service at all. So what do they provide that draw the interest of overseas tourists to come for their services?

At this stage I will leave my readers to guess? Just let me know what it is.

I would like to end the  SEX trade as i think it is all that I encounter unless there some some more that I  have forgotten. However I will consider later on  should I write about my personal encounter with women from all walk of life during for the past 30 years.


Since China Bejing ties was the most talk subject in the country. I will next write my China trip from 1980-1990 for next publish.


2 comments:

Tung... said...

this is interesting. seems everywhere has such tags. this is life and earning a living. govt can't do much. hence can't blame. how to feed people with ordinary work. too many need to eat for a living. no choice, from phillippines (pasay, manila, etc_ to middle east, everywhere, every corner!!!

Tony Chen said...

From my last 30 years travel around ASIA from most rich nations to the poorest the sex trad is there since ancient time. it is here in Kuala Lumpur and even Tokyo the no most expensive city in the world.
The only different is the price and in some nations overseas WOMEN DOING THE SEX BUSINESS.