Thursday, June 18, 2009

SEX service in China

SEX trade is the oldest in the world and it is in every corner of the world as long there is men and women. No government can wipe out sex trade or put all the sex workers in jail not even in China. In USA, UK, Europe, Asean nations, Middle East, Eastern Europe, India, Sri Lanka.
Having been travels to more than 30 over nations though out my 30 over years in the Travel Industry, I had the opportunity to see it and sometime experience!
Each countries sex workers offer their services legally or illegal depend on the laws of their nation legalize or not legal. In Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea and Manila I was most exposed to the sex service business over there during the 1970 & 1980.
In my earlier Taiwan write out on sex trade, I have more or less write about all that I across personally. I am not sure whether I miss out any type but if so I will include later when memory come back to me.
Yes I think I miss one most unforgettable encounter with a lady during one my trip during Taiwan double ten celebration. One of my regular customer a Dato knowing that I was going there asked to bring over some gifts to her God daughter.
It was on the eve of the celebration night with fire works display that she came to meet me at the hotel. However not knowing that night the hotel I stay was consider to offer the best view for fireworks display as it overlook the river. The public was trying to rush into the hotel top floor restaurant, as such the hotel to avoid over crowded decided to only allow those who book table in advance or hotel guests in.
looking at the huge crowd outside the hotel I have no choice but to stand at the door and try to keep look out for the lady. Finally I notice a beautiful  lady and she smile at me and gesture like she was looking for me and she was the Dato god daughter. Knowing that it was very common for the rich business from K.L. to have their close girl friend or mistress  . I decided to ask the hotel security guards to allow her to come in saying she my friend.She came inside the hotel lobby and after introduce my self and I take her to my room and handed over the gift to her. She refused to accept and speak to me in Mandarin and Mandarin at that time was half pass six but I know she is not the lady I am suppose to meet.
She told she was Teng Sin Gal in Mandarin and I hear wrongly thinking her surname Teng same as a famous Taiwan  singer Teng Teresa.She stay in my room for an hour eating and drinking with chocs, cockies etc from the fridge. I still din not suspect her at all.
Then she asked me to go out with her and follow thinking there good opportunity to have her for the night.
She took me to a night club and after sitting down with me and dancing for a while she excuse herself and disappear for about 15 -30 minutes. Then she come again to be with me. This happened a few times and I begin to know somethings wrong. I decided to leave and asked for the bills.
I nearly fainted with the figures in the bill all in Mandarin but sure it was more than 1500RGT after conversion.
Without sufficient money and credit card ( I only get my American Express 82) I have no choice but to called my Taiwan TOP and they came very fast to save me from this situation, as they just nearby in another night club entertain other overseas tour agents.
Later they told me the true story. That dancing girl with a few was booked since 4 pm by others from the night club as they start business from noon. Some how after dinner she refuse to offer any sex services as she wanted more. Her client refuse to pay her more and asked to leave. She was just trying to get other client hopefully from hotels when I think it was the gril I need to hand the gift. She told me She was dancing girl in English and heard it as Teng Sin Gal in Mandarin a name.

Hahaha I still get her 3 nights later when I return after touring the South. The TOP have supper with me after that I went back to my hotel. There she was came knocking at my door. My TOP also call me and told don't give her any money it was all settled. Which cat don't eat fish  after fully pay. Sure I make good use of her till morning.However she was  very sporting etc I think my TOP must be very powerful etc. After this incident I give all my business to them instead of half only.

She also become my good girl friend for a few years....till she get married to a Singaporean.

1 comment: